Real money slots are one of the easiest, most exciting, and generous entertainments for millions of players in the U.S. and worldwide. Aside from getting millions of scenarios, features, and designs, you get all the excitement at the comfort of your home.
With thousands of options at your fingertips, you have no reasons to travel to a brick-and-mortar casino. Unless, of course, you want to stretch your legs or enjoy nature.
That said, before you play real money slots, you need to do some basic things such as:
- Types of online slots and RTPs
- Bonuses and promotions
- Special bonuses
- Top river slot game providers
- Pros and cons of playing slots for real money, and many more
This guide will give you all the things you need to know. Let’s begin.
Is It Legal to Play Real Money Slots?
The online slots legal status differs depending on the state and country you’re in. Unfortunately, the online gambling laws in the United States are too vague to give a specific answer on whether you’re permitted to play or not.
But here are some key points you need to note:
- From a player’s perspective, online slots are not illegal on the federal level. Most people believe that online games are forbidden, according to the Wire Act of 1961. But that law only applies to sports betting.
- Your state may or may not permit online games. All the states in the U.S. are authorized to regulate the in-state gaming industry independently. And some of these states don’t allow online casino games.
- The legal landscape quickly changes. The overall tendency to allow online gaming has prompted several states to revise their game policies. So what is forbidden today may change tomorrow. That’s why you need to keep yourself updated to know any changes. It can save you lots of money and time.
Advantages of Playing Real Money Slots
It can be risky to play internet sweepstakes slots for real money. But if you consider the benefits they offer, it becomes clear that it’s worth it, especially if you play at a trusted online casino. Here are some of the advantages:
- Maximum excitement. Nothing can compare with the thrill that comes from playing slots for real money. But, of course, the bonuses, promotions, etc., that propel you to win, including the game’s design, make it more exciting. And when you finally win, the happiness never stops.
- Massive collection of games. You can find thousands of storylines where you can relive them. From the easiest three-reel prototypes of video slots to 3D slots and one-armed bandits, you’re at liberty to choose what you want. Furthermore, you can select online slots based on their RTPs or ones that come with progressive slots.
- Bonuses. Who doesn’t like bonuses? Nothing stomps you off your feet more than getting a few hundred dollars worth of bonus. And you can use the bonus money to spend on inferno slots or turn them into real cash.
Real Money Slots & Free Slots: What To Choose?
Casino professionals only care about getting real casino rewards, no doubt about that. But beginners find it helpful to play a few demo rounds to earn the river sweeps game features and develop a good strategy.
Fortunately, most casinos allow accessible play mode for unregistered users. That way, they can instantly try out the casino games they like and choose the game they’re ready to play for real money. So let’s go over the benefits of playing slots for free:
- You get unlimited demo credits to play. Even if you run out of demo credits, you can get loads of them again when you refresh the webpage.
- Know the ins and outs of the game with no risks. You don’t have to worry about losing your money with free slots because you don’t know much about the game. Instead, you can learn the game and get the hang of it before you play for cash.
- You don’t have to reveal your info. Most of the online casinos allow you to play without signing up. So you don’t need to worry.
However, remember that you can’t win real money. So if you want to win actual cash, you have to play the slots for real money.
Top Slot Game Providers
An online casino and bonuses don’t only determine your success when playing slots for real money. Software providers also play a crucial role.
You can choose from hundreds of popular and promising developers. But it’s advisable to start with the biggest brands in the casino industry, especially if you’re a beginner. So let’s go through some of them:
- Microgaming. This reputable software developer has more than 800 classy slots in their collection, from famous games like Cosmic Cat, Break da Bank, and Thunderstruck to progressive Major Millions, King Cashalot, and Mega Moolah. Microgaming is the pioneer of the casino industry and probably the best software developer, to begin with.
- NetEnt. NetEnt has collaborated with more than 170 casino operators, and it’s the home for hundreds of slots. Some include Lucky 8 Nine, Twin Spin, Blood Suckers, Jack Hammer 2, and Gonzo’s Quest. The company has brought massive winnings and upcoming refinement to the scene.
- Playtech. The youngest of our top three software developers is Playtech. The company has developed a few impressive slots like the Incredible Hulk, X-Men, Fantastic Four, and progressive slots like Gold Rally and Beach Life.
These three software providers are just a few of the best software developers out there. Other equally good software providers include RTG, IGT, Betsfot, Play N Go, Yggdrasil, and other developers.
But the thing is, you don’t have to elaborate on this. You can go ahead and play the games in our collection and find out for yourself.
Types Of Real Money Slots
When it comes to choosing a slot to play, there are numerous options to choose from. Below are the primary categories of real money slots you can choose from.
- 3-reel slots. This type of slot is the most straightforward in gameplay. They’re either copies of the one-armed bandits from unique games of simple scenarios or a bygone era of land-based pokies. Three-reel slots are often not in high demand, and that’s why it’s perfect for beginners.
- Video Slots. Video slots are versatile in terms of designs, features, and themes, but it doesn’t require much of your device’s power. This type of slot incorporates every storyline you can imagine, from cosmic voyages to underwater voyagers.
- 3D slots. The developers design high-quality 3D slots using the most advanced technologies in design and graphics. These slots look like the video games we love so much.
- Multi-payline slots. Most online slots have a few dozen paylines. But there are games with 243 ways to win, sometimes even more. Multi-payline slots increase the frequency of your wins, though the payouts are smaller.
- Progressive slots. The progressive slots are connected to networks of progressive jackpots. It offers millions of dollars, and it’s often played at high stakes.
You can play all the types of games explained in this guide for real money. But before you play real money slots, you should try out the demo first, especially if you’re a beginner. It’ll help you familiarize yourself with the game and develop sound strategies to win.
Also, before you play real money slots, choose a reliable online casino and a reputable software developer. That can help you increase your chances of winning.